Monday 14 December 2009

OMG!

You guessed it - the bloody internet is still down, however we are working on the problem and have moved from the crappy service of Orange Broadband to Sky, so I'm waiting for my router so I can commence the super frequent blogging!

The Craftwork Cards craft day the other week was an absolute dream - the cards and projects we made were fantastic and I can't recommend the next one highly enough - well done guys!

As I haven't blogged in ages (cos of that damn internet) I've made tonnes of cards to share with you - here's a super amount of cards to keep you going til next time.

All materials were from Craftwork Cards - check out the new fabby colours! I've not been into stamping before but their new stamps are just to die for!

Toodles x
















No comments: