Saturday 19 December 2009

What a week!

What a week? - I tell you!

Not a spare minute to make cards this week guys! What with shopping and last minute shopping for Christmas - buying my own gifts and everyone elses; visiting family who I don't see much of but should really see more of and seeing those who I see often.

This Christmas is going is breaking all traditions. For the past 27 years of my life I've spent every Christmas day at home with my family - this year I'm going to travel up north and spend it with my lovely man and his family. It'll be strange to have such a different day but I'm really looking forward to it.

Just in case I don't get another chance to post before (as it looks like the net won't be up and running at home til after the new year), I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has looked at my new blog over the last few months. These things take ages to build up and it's a brilliant feeling to see it start to climb the ratings, slowly but surely I'm sure we'll get there - so thank you x

Also wishing those of you who celebrate it - a very merry Christmas and wishing everyone a fantastic 2010!

Happy Holidays peeps x x

No comments: