Sunday 29 November 2009

Yummy Scrummy!

Well------did you check out those papers I told you about yesterday????

Well here's a few cards I made yesterday, hope they give you a bit of inspiration! They were so easy to make as everything co-ordinates together so well! There are some stamps - all chocolate themed but they hadn't arrived when I went to collect the goodies - boo hoo! Something great to look forward to though hey!

All the cards were made with papers and accents from the new Yummy Scrummy ranges at Craftwork Cards and all items are available on their website for you to devour! I'm back home tomorrow, so I'm unsure if I'll be able to post int he week due to lack of broadband!

Apologies for the pants photos - just taken them on my phone and haven't got any cropping programmes up here lol!
Oh, and before I forget, I'm off to a fan-dabby workshop day next Saturday by CraftworkCards at the Village Hotel in Leeds, there'll be workshops with Sue and Julie and all the team and even Santa is coming! - I can't wait!!!!!! I'm sure there are still a few spaces though if you'd like to come and join in the fun - details on the CWC website.

Sees ya later x

No comments: