Wednesday 16 September 2009

Copic Colour Challenge #31

I only bought my copics (set B) at the weekend and I'm loving the effects and the use I'm getting out of them already - a sound investment! So much so that I have phoned my local supplier and have had set A put aside for me until the weekend! lol

So ever since Sunday I've been researching on the net and reading peoples blogs and finding out how to use them. This was when I came across the Copic Colour Challenge blog - fantastic!

This is my first entry and as I only have half a set I had to improvise with one of the colour suggestions but here goes:

Colours used:
YR31, YR23, Y38
G85, G28, G94
R05, R35
All other supplies from Craftwork Cards (Colour Me - Tweet Twoo, Emobossed vellum, pearlescent card).

I hope you like it x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Love your colouring too. Copics are so addictive aren't they?
Thanks for joining the CCC

Shell

Stacey said...

This is just fabulous! You are a natural with the Copics, can't wait to see what you do with Set A!

Thanks for joining us this week on the Copic Colour Challenge! ~♥~