Thursday 10 September 2009

Merry Christmas!!! (sorry, just practising!)

OK, so Craftwork Cards have some little houses you can buy to decorate and make up. I thought - "they're the best!" - AND THEN: they did some teeny tiny ones which are absolutely adorable!!!!

I had a brainwave the other day- as the houses have angled sides if you glue 15 of them together they form a perfect circle. I've decorated them using the CandyCane Christmas papers. In the centre I've cut a circle and written a message. I've stuck ribbons through two of the houses to make a hanger, have a look how it turned out - I'm loving it!





In the photo below you can see a little closer how I've decorated the houses. I've cut little doors and black outlined them, used icicle stickles on the scalloped roofs and attached Christmas In Circles messages on alternate houses.





It'll be on the Craftwork Cards stand with me at the show this weekend if you'd like a closer look!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Mary this is amazing, I cant wait to see it in the flesh!! Juliexx

Effie said...

That is just too cute! I love it!

Mary Bacon said...

Thanks Effie - so sooo easy but so much fun to make!