Tuesday 22 September 2009

Doomed!

Maybe not quite so gloomy - just delayed the monster project for a day :-(

I was struck by a tension headache today that no painkillers would shift - this resulted in me going to sleep when I got in from work so I could try and shift it. Unfortunately this was my crafting time! Argh - monster project + no time = stress!

When I got in from work and after my grown-up nap I went downstairs to find mum had cut out all my patterned papers for me to stick on the birdhouses. I've managed to stick all the papers on all 25 houses (blimey!) and assembled 7 of them - this is how they're looking so far:
I'm not going to give you any ideas what it's going to look like when it's finished 'cos it'll spoil the surprise! But come hell or high water it's got to be done tomorrow night lol.

I also wanted to show you a couple of bits that I'd done with my new complete set of copics (hee hee) as I've been colouring all weekend and am loving them!!!! They're just fantastic and I can't recommend them highly enough - all blame to Julie Hickey for introducing me to them! (Thanks really Julie- -they're the best!!)










I'll be making cards with them over the next few days so I'll put them on when when they're done!
Catch you later! x

No comments: